Join in our exciting Activities Programme – see our Facebook page for updates and our Current and Forthcoming Events here.
Many thanks to all our archaeological volunteers who worked through the end of October and into November 2016 in the nave and chancel. You can see some of their disoveries from the archaeological investigations here.
Watch our Building progress on this gallery. And view our marvellous drone photography here of Kirkmichael before and during works, and of Old Cullicudden Kirkyard and Castle Craig.
Get involved with the action, including:
- Interested in history or family history? Investigate the people, estates and events connected with Resolis and the Black Isle and further afield. See our new “Story behind the Stone” series here. And try your hand at writing one yourself!
- Running Open Days, and involving primary and secondary schools and UHI. See our school galleries and Open Days galleries here soon.
- Organising demonstrations such as quicklime reacting with water, traditional masonry techniques, including the art and craft of a stonemason.
- Archaeological tours and church tours.
- Organising training days including lime mortaring courses, building maintenance workshop, research information from other churches, mausolea and projects including best advice on kirkyard management and looking after the building fabric.
- Developing project work engagement with students including UHI Archaeology degree students.
- Work parties when building isn’t going on for ivy and scrub clearance, tidying up and recording. See our Work Party gallery here.
- Download our Newsletters here.
You are very welcome to attend future Trust meetings. Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or through Facebook at www.facebook/kirkmichael or simply click our direct email here.